1) Cut Melon Mambo, So Saffron and Calypso Coral Card Stock to 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ squares.
2) Score all 3 squares diagonally in half
3) Apply liquid glue to areas shown below, then adhere together as shown in the following picture
4) Using Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP), cut 3 pieces 4″ x 4″, then cut diagonally in half to make 6 triangles. You will only use 3 of these 6 triangles. Adhere the 3 triangles as shown below. NOTE: You will notice in this picture that the card stock pieces are now flipped over and you are adhering to the other side.
5) Using the Stitched Shapes, second smallest stitched circle, cut one stitched circle out of Whisper White Card Stock.
6) Using the Layering Circles, cut one scalloped circle out of Melon Mambo Card Stock to fit behind the White stitched circle
7) Using the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set, Garden Green ink and Melon Mambo ink, stamp the image on the White stitched circle. Note: For the lighter green stamp of “grass”, ink the stamp then lightly stamp off on a scratch piece of paper and then second generations stamp on the stitched circle.
8) Then stamp the sentiment on a piece of So Saffron Card Stock and punch out with the Classic Label Punch
9) Adhere together as shown in picture
10) Cut So Saffron Card Stock to 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Along the long side, with a ruler, measure in to 4 1/4″ and make a small mark, with a pencil, at the top of the paper.
11) From each bottom corner, cut at an angle from the corner to the pencil mark to create a triangle.
12) On the large So Saffron triangle, using the Abstract Impressions stamp set, stamp the grass and flowers along the bottom of the triangle. Then adhere the triangle to the inside of the card.
13) Fold card into a pyramid shape so the three Garden Impressions DSP triangles are all showing on the outside. Attach a small piece of velcro to the card to hold closed.
14) Attach the stitched/scalloped/sentiment to the card front and you are finished!